Student success is our bottom line.
This upcoming school year, we’re launching a new community-based learning model for an enhanced teaching and learning experience.
Ready to make a difference in education? So are we!
Working at Primavera means being a part of something different. We’re making an impact on the lives of thousands of students, many of whom don’t have many other options than online learning. Our faculty and staff get to know students personally as they interact with these incredible students daily – all the while collaborating closely with colleagues to drive positive student outcomes.
We’re always looking for talented, dedicated teachers, guidance counselors and staff to join our team! Explore our open positions today.
*Sign on bonuses available for select positions
The Primavera Culture
- Instructional coaches for guided support
- Energetic, collaborative teams
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Live sessions for personalized interaction with students
- Option for a year-round or semester-based schedule
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work from home options- coming soon!
Average Teacher Salaries
AVERAGE TEACHER SALARY (A.R.S §15-189.05), as added by Laws 2018, Ch.285 §3
- Average salary of all teachers employed in budget year 2023 – $53,832
- Average salary of all teachers employed in prior year 2022 – $53,832
- Increase in average teacher salary from the prior year 2022 – $0
- Percentage increase – 0%