We’re here to help!
Primavera Teachers and Counselors
Whether you need help with coursework, enrollment, academic or personal issues, or college and career preparation, our highly qualified and caring faculty and staff are here to provide personalized support.
How to Contact Your Teacher or Counselor:
- Log in to your PSP account
- Click on the person icon on the top right-hand corner
- Teacher and guidance counselor contact information is listed
Primavera students have the opportunity to establish their eligibility with the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) to play college sports.
Get a head start on your career: attend an Arizona joint technological education district (JTED) while earning your high school diploma. There are 14 JTEDs throughout the state offering career training in dozens of industries:
- NATIVE – Northeast Arizona Technological Institute of Vocational Education
- NAVIT – Northern Arizona Vocational Institute of Technology
- Pima JTED
- STEDY – Southwest Technical Education District of Yuma
- VACTE – Valley Academy of Career and Technology Education
- WAVE – Western Arizona Vocational Education
- West-MEC – Western Maricopa Education Cent
- CAVIAT – Coconino Association for Vocations, Industry & Technology
- CAVIT – Central Arizona Valley Institute of Technology
- CTD – Cochise Technology District
- CVIT – Cobre Valley Institute of Technology
- EVIT – East Valley Institute of Technology
- GIFT – Gila Institute for Technology
- MIJTED – Mountain Institute Joint Technological Education
Primavera offers Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) for students with specialized needs. Our Special Education (SPED) Department provides each student who has specific learning difficulties in school with an adaptive education that meets his or her unique needs.
If you have concerns about your child’s development or progress in school, contact the Special Programs Department at (480) 456-6678.
Arizona public school students are required to take AzM2 tests in English Language Arts and Mathematics as well as AzSCI tests in Science.
Prepare for AzM2
AzM2 Sample Test Site: https://azm2portal.org/sample-tests.stml
AzM2 Scoring Guides and Guide to the Sample Test -pdf: https://azm2portal.org/sample-test-scoring-guides.stml
- Online Calculator Tutorial for High School & Middle School
- Desmos Online Graphing Calculator for High School
AzSCI Sample Test – Select Arizona, then click on “Mic Check and Sample Tests”
Recorded Videos for Using the Sample Tests
Wellness and Personal Support
While our counselors offer personal support, if you or someone you know is experiencing a crisis, please call the Crisis Response Network. This organization is an Arizona non-profit dedicated to helping individuals and families get connected to the help they need.
Crisis Response Network