It’s no secret that we have amazing students at Primavera Online! Our students are going above and beyond to achieve the goals they want in life—no matter what obstacles they have to overcome!
One such student is Thalia Fuentes. When she was just 15 years old, she suffered a brain aneurysm and stroke.
After missing a full year of school while she underwent multiple brain surgeries and intense physical therapy, she found herself behind in her schooling. That’s when she switched to Primavera Online.
Now she’s back on track and ready to graduate!
To learn more about her inspirational story, check out her interview by AZFamily below!
About Primavera Online
Primavera Online has been helping students learn and thrive online for over 20 years; we also have teachers who are experienced in online learning and can provide students with the high-quality education they deserve. Plus, we’re tuition-free and fully accredited.
At Primavera, students get:
- Project-based curriculum aligned to state standards
- Small group and individual instruction in a virtual classroom
- Personalized teacher support
- A flexible schedule
- NCAA approved courses (for athletes in high school)
- To complete classwork when and where they want – it’s 100% online!
- Videos and Animations